SLED DOGS USA provides a 30-Day Return Window (see Return of Non-Defective Products below) and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
Please note that any warranty services or questions must be accompanied by the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was purchased. The order number serves as your warranty number and must be retained. SLED DOGS USA will offer no warranty service without this number.
SLED DOGS USA warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 30 days from the original ship date. During this period, SLED DOGS USA will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at SLED DOGS USA’s option, without charge to you.
Shipping fees incurred from returns for under-warranty service in the first 30-days will be paid by SLED DOGS USA. All shipping fees both to and from SLED DOGS USA following this 30-day period must be paid by the customer. All returns, both during and following the 30-day period, must be affected via the Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service described below.
All original parts (parts installed by SLED DOGS USA at the original system build) replaced by SLED DOGS USA or its authorized service center, become the property of SLED DOGS USA. Any after-market additions or modifications will not be warranted. The owner is responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
SLED DOGS USA makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to these snowkates other than as set forth below. SLED DOGS USA makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description.
Except as provided below, SLED DOGS USA is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage that may result from use or inability to use these snowkates. Under no circumstances shall SLED DOGS USA be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience or damage exceeding the purchase price of the snowkates.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension or addition to this warranty.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by SLED DOGS USA. It is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska andHawaii.)
This warranty covers only normal use of these snowkates. SLED DOGS USA shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or snow conditions; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized SLED DOGS USA representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use, including those resulting from extreme conditions, unintended use or other non-recommended practices.
You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
SLED DOGS USA makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-SLED DOGS USA) hardware.
Thirty-day Return Window does not include parts, special order merchandise and shipping and handling fees.
Return of Non-Defective Products
A non-defective product may be returned to SLED DOGS USA within thirty (30) days of the invoice date for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
SLED DOGS USA will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the products return. If the original purchase was made under a “Free Shipping” promotion then a standard $40 fee will be deducted from any return in counter to that offer.
Any products that were purchased with a discount code / clearance is non-refundable. In the case of a size change, customer will be responsible for shipping in both directions to receive a different size. In the case the size is not available, no exchange or refund will be allowed. Please call our office to check on size availability prior to exchanging option.
No refund will be granted for snowskates that have been tampered with in any way which jeopardized SLED DOGS USA’s ability to remarket or resell the product. SLED DOGS USA maintains full discretion in decisions regarding a products fitness for return. Please check your ski areas directly to assure your snowskates are allowed on their slopes. No refunds will be issued on a basis of “Not permitted on slopes”.
Any non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges. We reserve the right to fully inspect any returns and will make the assessment of whether skates have been used or are in a sell-able condition to warranty any portion of a refund. Our decision is final.
Quantity purchases of five pair or more are not eligible for return.
To return a defective product, please contact our Customer Service Department for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and follow the Return of Products Instructions below. The RMA is valid for 10 days from date of issuance. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item missing the UPC on the original packaging may not be returned.
Procedures for Obtaining Warranty Service
RMA (Returning Merchandise Authorization) Policy:
If repairs are required, the customer must obtain a RMA number and provide proof of purchase. RMA and services are rendered by SLED DOGS USA only. Any shipping costs after 30 days (starting from the original date of purchase) on any item returned for repair is the customers’ responsibility. All returned parts must have a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package along with a letter detailing the problems and a copy of the original proof of purchase. No COD packages will be accepted. No package will be accepted without a RMA number written on the outside of the package. RMA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Should you have any problems with your snowskates, please follow these procedures to obtain the service:
1. If you have purchased our warranty, please find your warranty# (the order number from the transaction through which the warranted product was originally purchased) and contact SLED DOGS USA Customer Service at www.sleddogsusa.com.
2. If the snowkates must be repaired, a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization Number) will be issued for shipment to our repair department. Please follow the instructions given by SLED DOGS USA technical support staff to ship your computer. SLED DOGS USA will not accept any shipments without a RMA number.
3. Pack the snowkates in their original box or a well-protected box, as outlined in the Return Shipping Instructions. SLED DOGS USA will not be responsible for shipping damage/loss of any product outside the original 30-day SLED DOGS USA-paid service period. It is very important that you write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the package. Ship the computer with a copy of your bill of sale or other proof of purchase, your name, address, phone number, description of the problem(s), and the RMA number you have obtained to:
SLED DOGS USA Service Center
4. Upon receiving the snowskates, SLED DOGS USA will repair or replace your snowskates (at SLED DOGS USA’s discretion) and will ship it back to you within 2 weeks (dependent on parts availability) via UPS, USPS or FedEx.
5. Cross-exchange (Parts only): You will need to provide a valid credit card number as a deposit guarantee when the RMA number is issued. Once approval has been obtained on your credit card, the part(s) will be shipped UPS. You will need to ship defective part(s) back to SLED DOGS USA within 15 days to avoid charges to your credit card. If such charges are incurred, the shipped part(s) will be billed at the then current price.
6. SLED DOGS USA will pay for shipping to and from the customer only within the first thirty days following the original product ship date. Following this 30-day period all shipping fees both for under warranty and post warranty repairs are the sole responsibility of the customer. The customer also assumes full liability for losses or damages resulting from shipping as well as all responsibility to pursue remuneration for such issues with their selected carrier.
Post Warranty Repair – After thirty (30) days Warranty
For post warranty repair, the procedure is the same as outlined above for RMA and shipping. However, you are responsible for shipping charges both ways, current labor ($75 per hour if not under warranty), and the current price of part(s) used in repair.
SLED DOGS USA accepts no liability for problems caused by after-market modifications or additions. SLED DOGS USA is not responsible for giving any technical support concerning the installation or integration of any component the customer did not pay SLED DOGS USA to install. SLED DOGS USA is not responsible for loss time, even with failure. SLED DOGS USA is not responsible for any loss of work (“down time”) caused by a product requiring service. This warranty is null and void if the defect or malfunction was due to damage resulting from operation not within manufacturer specifications. It will also be null and void if there are indications of misuse and/or abuse. SLED DOGS USA has the option of voiding the warranty if any one other than an SLED DOGS USA technician attempts to service the product. SLED DOGS USA will not warrant any problems arising from an act of God (lighting, flooding, tornado, etc.), electrical spikes or surges, or problems arising out of hardware, or additional devices added to complement any system/component bought at SLED DOGS USA. Under no circumstances will SLED DOGS USA be responsible for any refund or remuneration exceeding the original purchase price of the product less any shipping fees. SLED DOGS USA will not be held responsible for typographical errors on sales receipts, repair tickets, or on our website. SLED DOGS USA makes every effort to make sure all information on our website is correct.